ANA President Karen Daley, ANA CEO Marla Weston and American Academy of Nursing President Diana Mason have made the ballot for Modern Healthcare’s “100 Most Influential People in Healthcare” ranking! Voting closes Friday, June 13. Please vote here for the five nominees you believe should make the final list of the “100 Most Influential.”
We encourage you to vote for nurse leader nominees. Recognizing nurse leaders in the “Most Influential” rankings is an excellent way to elevate the contributions of the profession and show how nurses are “leading the way” to transform the health care system. Additional nurse leaders on this year’s ballot include:
– Geraldine “Polly” Bednash, CEO/executive director, American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington
– Maureen Bisognano, president and CEO, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Cambridge, Mass.
– Susan Hohenhaus, executive director, Emergency Nurses Association, Des Plaines, Ill.
– Sister Carol Keehan, president and CEO, Catholic Health Association, Washington
– Beverly Malone, CEO, National League for Nursing, Washington
– Marilyn Tavenner, CMS administrator, CMS, Baltimore, Md.
– Deborah Trautman, CEO, American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington
– Deidre Walton, president, National Black Nurses Association, Silver Spring, Md.